We are like brother
I made a group which name was Aakash.
The full form of this group is
Ankit,Anil,Karan,Annu,Shreeram and Himanshu.
In our class when ma’am punish one guy in our group we five
boys stand up and go for punishment.
That’s Aakash rule ,
We just make fun in our class that was awesome days of my
life . we work in robotics with Arvind boss there was something which never be
happened. They actually don’t like us , you know if you get great days just get
ready for bad days too.. Arvind boss just try to divide my group that was not
good thing happen, he told me that he was also start a group but he failed. I
believe on my friends and on that pride, I tell him that you may try but we
never break our friendship that was my biggest mistake.
I am not saying that Arvind boss is a negative roll he was
also right on his place but why he breaks our group I can’t understand that how
or why.
And in the last he success in brake our group and he win
with the motto divide and rule.
He just gives priority to Ankit and we 4 are look his
activity.
He divide Annu with lack of attention and say that he was
not able to do robotics.
He choose to Anil to financial support. Shreeram refuse
cause of money problem. Himanshu was an emotional fool he truned easily with
Ankit.
In the last I choose to work with Arvind and I lost my
contact with my friends and it was end.
It may shows an evil
roll but he was right on his place cause what he need he did.
After that I make distance with people, I make distance with
Ankit,Anil,Himanshu and Shreeram or yes Mr. Annu.
This was painful that
you lost your friend in just few movement. It not shows that they don’t give
you respect. it shows you that how they loss their respect in front of your
eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment